Coronavirus

We are planning to re-open our glamping site on the weekend of the 4th July 2020.

Yurtshire has contacted all customers who were due to visit in April, May and June 2020 to advise that their bookings can not go ahead on their scheduled date. For any bookings that can not go ahead we would like to offer to move the booking to a later date or offer a voucher to the value of your booking that you can redeem when you have a suitable date available.

Our booking page is still live for anyone wishing to make a booking for any date after 4th July. We have revised our booking policy and are now only taking a 25% deposit to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your arrival. If for any reason we have to postpone/cancel your booking due to government restrictions we will of course reschedule for a suitable date to suit or alternatively offer a refund on any money paid.

We will be reviewing the situation continuously and if anything changes due to government advice we will be in touch with all our customers.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all when this current situation is over and thank you all for your continued support.

Take care of each other and stay safe.

 

 

 

BOOK NOW